Hero, Cosmic, Mystic, Brawler, Asgardian, Avenging Asgard, Iron-Willed
|Arena||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Alliance War Offense||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Alliance War Defense||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Blitz/Real-Time Arena||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Raid||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Dark Dimension||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Cosmic Crucible||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
Heimdall should be equipped with Raider ISO-8 class. He has 2 AOE abilities and anything else but Raider is not justified. However, Heimdal is so slow so relying on him as someone who will place Vulnerability that can be exploited, is not a wise decision.
P – Passive ability
S – Special ability
U – Ultimate ability
B – Basic ability
Passive – on WAR Defense, when any HA member drops below 50% places 2 Deatproof and Speed Up for 2 turns. For having maximized Hero Asgardian Defense, improving Heimdall’s passive is of very high importance. It will not give you an advantage against hard counters (Eternals, Weapon X…) but it will help you against most of War’s offensive options.
Heimdall has received an improvement in all his base stats (Damage and Focus especially). Besides that, his special now clears up two negative effects on all Asgardians including him from now on.
In addition, his passive is significantly boosted:
- On Heal Block, fill Speed Bar by 20%
- Asgardian allies gain +10% accuracy
- Heimdall and Asgardian allies gain a +25% Crit Chance
- When Heimdall or any Asgardian ally in War Defense drops below 50% HP, they are granted 2 Deathproof and Speed Up for 2 turns.
- In War, Heimdall generates 2 Ability Energy each turn for him or 2 random Hero Asgardian allies.
Search new character
Type the name of the character in the search box. The character’s name will appear below the search box. Click on the title.